International Teachers’ Day 2017- Wikipedia
- 1 International Teachers’ Day 2017
- 1.1 When is International Teachers’ Day 2017?
- 1.2 International Teachers’ Day Celebration
- 1.3 International Teachers’ Day Quotes
- 1.4 International Teachers’ Day – Messages, Wishes and Quotes
- 1.5 International Teachers’ Day Short Poems
- 1.6 International Teachers’ Day Wishes Images and Gifs
- 1.7 International Teachers’ Day – YouTube Videos
International Teachers’ Day is also known as World Teacher’s Day. It is held annually on 5th of October since 1994. It is observed by Teacher’s organisation worldwide. You can find some more information on Teacher’s Day on World Teacher’s Day Wikipedia.
International Teachers’ Day 2017
When is International Teachers’ Day 2017?
International Teachers’ Day is observed on 5th October worldwide. However, Teachers’ Day in China is observed on 10th September 2017. Similarly, Teachers’ Day in India is celebrated on the same month but a different date, on 5th September 2017. However, In Nepal, it is celebrated on Full Moon day of Ashad which is 9th July 2017. Also known as Guru Purnima, You can find more information on Guru Purnima 2017
For more, you can also visit List of Teachers’ Days – Wikipedia
International Teachers’ Day Celebration
International Teachers’ Day is celebrated by students honouring their teachers by offering them greeting, gifts, best wishes. This is taken as a great opportunity to maintain or increase the wonderful bond between teachers and student. Students often organise different events to entertain and let their teachers know how they impacted on their life. Teacher’s hard work and determination are well appraised in this day.
Sending messages and wishing teacher’s is one of the common practices. So, for the same reason, we have brought you some of the messages and wishes to wish your teacher on International Teacher’s Day 2017. We hope you will enjoy the content.
Meanwhile, You might also like to go through our article on Father’s Day. After all, father is our first teacher.
International Teachers’ Day Quotes
“Those who educate children well are more to be honoured than parents, for these only gave life, those the art of living well.”-Aristotle
“It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.” –Albert Einstein
Teachers open the door. You enter by yourself. –Chinese proverb
The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called truth.– Dan Rather
Teaching is leaving a vestige of one self in the development of another. And surely the student is a bank where you can deposit your most precious treasures. – Eugene P. Bertin
What the teacher is, is more important than what he teaches.– Karl Menninger
Teaching is not a lost art, but the regard for it is a lost tradition.”– Jacques Barzun
A good teacher is like a candle – it consumes itself to light the way for others.-Mustafa Kemal Ataturk
The whole art of teaching is only the art of awakening the natural curiosity of young minds for the purpose of satisfying it afterwards.-Anatole France
There are two kinds of teachers: the kind that fills you with so much quail shot that you can’t move, and the kind that just gives you a little prod behind and you jump to the skies. –Robert Frost
I am indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well. –Alexander the Great
International Teachers’ Day – Messages, Wishes and Quotes
- I was fortunate to have an instructor as great as you seem to be. Wishing you an exceptionally Happy International Teachers’ Day.
- To somebody who is an earnest and superb individual and in addition an astonishing instructor. The majority of your diligent work and endeavours are significantly refreshing. Happy International Teachers’ Day!
- You are a wonderful teacher, who proved that learning can be joyous and pleasant experience, wishing you a HAPPY INTERNATIONAL TEACHERS’ DAY
- For your patience and caring, kind words and sharing, I just want to say. “Thank You” and Happy International Teachers’ Day
- Warm wishes to the teacher who is a great example and who taught me so much. Thank you for giving your love and your 100%. Happy International Teachers’ Day.
- Thank you for impacting my life by giving me the inspiration I needed and a treasure trove of knowledge. Happy International Teachers’ Day wishes!
- Learning from you, listening to you, looking up to you, laughing with you, makes you the best leader in my book. Happy International Teachers’ Day!
- “Happy International Teachers’ Day. Thank you for being there as my mentor, philosopher and guide always and educating me with the rich vastness of knowledge treasure you possess.”
- Happy International Teachers’ Day! I am forever grateful to you for coming into my life. I am at my best because of an amazing teacher like you.
- My problems are not so bad because I know that you are always there to help and guide me. Warmest wishes for Happy International Teachers’ Day!
International Teachers’ Day Short Poems
Thank you, my teacher, for being there At times when skies were gray Thank you, my teacher, for lending an ear When I had things to say You showered love on me lavishly When no one seemed to care You brought me joys untold To fill my heart with moments of gold I would have felt isolated and lonely If you had not been there I lack the words to let you know How much you mean to me, But I will profusely thank God for you Until the Eternity.
– Maryam Mashhadi
A Teacher for All Seasons
A teacher is like Spring, Who nurtures new green sprouts, Encourages and leads them, Whenever they have doubts. A teacher is like Summer, Whose sunny temperament Makes studying a pleasure, Preventing discontent. A teacher is like Fall, With methods crisp and clear, Lessons of bright colours And a happy atmosphere. A teacher is like Winter, While it’s snowing hard outside, Keeping students comfortable, As a warm and helpful guide. Teacher, you do all these things, With a pleasant attitude; You’re a teacher for all seasons, And you have my gratitude!
– Joanna Fuchs
Gratitude To Old Teachers
When we stride or stroll across the frozen lake, We place our feet where they have never been. We walk upon the un-walked. But we are uneasy. Who is down there but our old teachers? Water that once could take no human weight- We were students then- holds up our feet, And goes on ahead of us for a mile. Beneath us the teachers, and around us the stillness
-By Robert Bly
International Teachers’ Day Wishes Images and Gifs
International Teachers’ Day – YouTube Videos
There are so many Tribute Videos for Teachers on YouTube for their hard work and help they provide to students in their betterment of career. We have collected some of the videos and we hope you will find it helpful and enjoy the video.
Celebrating Teachers’ Day– Teacher video greeting as a way to express thanks to all teachers for the role they play in fostering a learning environment that inspires the workforce of the future.
Why Should you Thank a Teacher– This video beautifully shows the patience and hard working of the teacher.
Thank you, Teachers– In this video, student tell who their best teachers are and why. Thanking teacher.
Teacher Inspire us– Teachers Inspire Us’ directed and illustrated by Morgan Birch and Courtney Maxfield.
Be A Teacher– A short film by Karthik Pallati showing the importance of teachers and a kid who appreciate the teaching of a teacher.
We hope you enjoyed our content. We are looking forward to your support and love. Please share the article if you enjoyed it. Thanks.